OnceAgain

OnceAgain
I was just thinkin' and then I started typin'

Monday, February 8, 2010

Warm?

It snowed again this morning. Yes here in good old Alabama. Now granted this is the northern aspect of Bama land, but still. It doesn't snow here. It...just...doesn't.
But it has. This winter anyway. A lot. And it will again. This weekend actually.
Thank God for global warming. If it weren't for that, we'd be really cold or something.
Oh, wait...we ARE.
It's been freezing here. And elsewhere from what I gather.
This has been an awfully cold, miserable Winter.
I've given up showers. I'm into hot, hot baths. The only time this cold natured old broad is warm lately.
And I don't want to go out. I'd rather stay in once I get home from work and just gel.
Where it's reasonably warm. Snuggie, here I come.
That's one of the drawbacks of really cold weather. The hell with the sexy nightgowns and such. I go for sweats and flannel. If the Skipster wants me; it's a challenge.
Although; that's not all bad. At our age, every little bit helps. So a challenge ain't too bad.
I know......TMI.
Deal with it.
Even ancient, dusty old folks are still active.
As a matter of fact; from where I stand this Winter; the Old Man and I are the only global warming around. If we didn't have each other; we'd be freezing here in the sunny south.
Once Again

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: