OnceAgain

OnceAgain
I was just thinkin' and then I started typin'

Monday, June 16, 2008

Prevailing III

I'm beginning to lose what's left of my patience. What little patience I had to begin with in this instance. It's the Bank again. And I'm ready to blow their cover.
They were supposed to come to a conclusion last week. Well, kiddos, guess what? Nutthin'. Absolutely, nutthin'.
So I decided to yank on their chain and see what would shake up. I was of course put off again for, "a few more days." Uh huh.
And this time? I set a deadline. Friday. If I don't get some kind of resolution by Friday; I'm turning this over to my Attorney.
Let's go to Court Kiddies. Let's duke it out in front of the Public and see what Joe Everyday thinks about the situation.
We'll just stick to the records. Oh, wait. They haven't any records. Either there weren't any or the Bank mysteriously "lost' them. I on the other hand have everything and can trace them back to 1992. Care to carbon date my ink?
And how about all that business they advertise about being friendly and caring for their customers like neighbors, etc.? We'll just let the Public know how they've treated me. Did I mention all my records? Did I mention how I take notes and jot down quotes and all that good stuff with every interaction even to this date?
And as El Attorneo is just fascinated with all the goings on and my "jottings," I can tell he's actually more in this for the long haul.
Fine. Let's get to it. My rope is getting frayed. Usually when ropes fray, they are signing that the end of their useful life is nearing an end.
Maybe it's time for the Bank to use that rope and hang itself.
OnceAgain

No comments: