OnceAgain

OnceAgain
I was just thinkin' and then I started typin'

Monday, June 9, 2008

Prevailing II

It's been a while since I had time to write. Hell, it's been a while since I had time to breathe. Really breathe. And by that I mean the type of breaths you take where you fill your lungs to the bursting point and exhale until they are totally empty. All the tension in your body is gone. GONE.
I'd give anything to have been able to have done that; anything.
Instead it's been a mad whirlwind of one thing after another.
I'm still dealing with the identity thing. Finally getting all that cleared up, thank goodness. But it's been an up hill battle.
AND I'm still fighting with the Bank about the Safety Deposit Box. Now it's haggling over the worth of the contents that were stolen from me. The Bank Attorney has tendered an offer of $2,500.00 for what is estimated to be between $13,000.00 to $15,000.00.
I'm afraid I took a little umbrage at the amount. Okay, I got angry and relayed this emotion per my vocal cadence and manner via cell phone. I was in my vehicle; parked; as I had returned to my city of residence at the time. The Bank President was the intermediary.
He mentioned how gracious I'd been up to that point and he hoped I'd continue to be so. I replied that this was war and all bets were now off.
And so the conversation went.
Oh, there was the chat about how Pres had mentioned to the Attorney about how professional I was in my note taking and record keeping. All that documentation had not escaped his eagle eye.
Good. Let them sweat a little of that.
Their records flat out suck. No signatures, no notes, no dates, nothing. They are hanging in the wind. And they know it.
We go to Court and I may not "win;" but I'll not lose. And they really don't want the publicity. I haven't gone that far............yet.
And I can. I spoke with MY Attorney. As long as I stick to the facts, state them flat and clear, it's not slanderous, it's not libelous. I can shout their name from the rooftops.
And they know it.
AND they know I will.
They have tried and failed to blame me for their failure. They have tried and failed to cover up a fraud and theft. They have tried and failed to break me.
True I'm on new meds to help me sleep and to calm my gut, but now that they've kicked in; guess what? I'm back to being my feisty little self.
That ain't good for y'all Bank peoplep. Not good at all.
I'm coming for you and I'm coming full steam ahead.
You've messed with the wrong, Lady. AND you allow MY belongings to be looted and plundered during YOUR watch.
Don't you dare; dare try to blame me for your lack of responsibility and lack of protocols.
I never, ever failed to pay for services you forgot to render.
You will pay and you will pay dearly. This is not a threat nor a coercive statement. It is a FACT.
It's time you sucked it up and dealt with it.
I've had too.
OnceAgain.

No comments: